Saturday, August 20, 2005
Yeah! Red Eye was a super awesome great movie. Cillian Murphy is just the perfect sexy bad guy and Rachel McAdams kicked ass......speaking of ass.....some guy pinched mine today...ick....and then some drunk lady from Cashton violated me. Jee whiz that Wild West Days was a hoot. BBQ at my house Monday at 7 I guess. "I'm kind of a big deal, people know me." I thought I had so much to say but I guess I don't....hmm. It's Saturday.....yeah! Thats a FOB song you crazy kids. Friday was Josh's last day at work...tear....I love Josh, he's my best buddy, next to Kate. Wednesday is going to suck, last day at work. I love work. "Turn the right corner in Sin City..." Hey, my supervisor came and visited me at Wild West Days today. I let him borrow Sin City. Hopefully he likes it. How could you not? The Wild West Dance deal is tonight so I'll have to catch Wedding Crashers tomorrow night. "Walk down the right back ally in Sin City and you can find anything." "That's one damn fine coat you're wearin'." Anyways. My eyes burn...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment