Friday, August 12, 2005

Wow I have a terrible headache. Well not terrible, but it's getting worse. Z93 sucks and I hate their guts. On the way to Tracy's new house I was flippin' through the channels and guess who's number 5 on the top five at eight? FOB w/ Sugar. Yeah that's what I said. BLAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Good for FOB, we're happy that you're getting airplay, but not on flippin' number 1 hit music stations. You guys are suppose to be on alt stations now you're going to be Tiger Beat pinups. I still love you though, only because I've loved you for three years and I can't turn my backs on you, no matter how hard I get it spit in my face. "Sometimes I feel, I could drop off the face of the earth...." Scene politics are just terrible these days. I was watching the F/List Iconic Icons and guess who was number one? Green Day, I almost threw up. Green Day beats Nirvana because they've been at this for ten years and finally won a crap load of Grammy's for an album that they never intended on making in the first place. Dang, so the BBQ thing, I really couldn't tell ya if that's even going to be happening anymore. I'll have a BBQ for myself and hang out with my cat. AHHH I have had the Mae song "Suspension" stuck in my head all day. Anth, if you like Bright Eyes a lot now, then check out An Angle. I hate him, he's an asshole and all he wants is attention, and he pretty much copied everything that is Bright Eyes, so you should check him out.

Gayan and I just had a huge argument, it was big. He's for Matt, I'm for Lita. He just doesn't see my point. I think it's wrong what Matt did, he think it's wrong what Lita did. He's all "Matt does whatever it takes to live his dream." I say....Yeah he sure does...
the only reason he is where he is now is because he used his personal life to elevate himself into the main event status, based on his popularity (without Jeff or Lita) and his wrestling ability alone, he never would be where he is. But yeah, I'm getting bored.

No comments: