Woohoo. Just got done burning Kate Fall Out Boy's albums. Wow, today was a weird day, actually no it wasn't. Josh asked me how long I've had a crush on Tim, I said about three weeks. Then I asked him how long he's had a crush on Kate, he says probably since the second week in June...I was like WHOA!!! Thats a long time, and no one knows! Isn't that crazy. Josh likes Kate, I like Tim but Dan likes me and I don't want anything to do with Dan, Tim shows no emotion and Jake is just Jake. I love work!
2 comments:
woohoo! crushes at work... fun stuff. Meeting Ms. George next week Thursday at Pizza Hut, 8pm. It's late so you can come... meaning you are coming.
hooray!
Dinner with George at Pi-zz-a hut!
woohooo
Dammit, my cable keeps going out so I can't watch invader zim.
Noooooooooo.
Post a Comment