Monday, August 01, 2005

Matt Hardy is a complete and total asshole.

Everytime I listen to "Ghost of You" I get goosebumps. I can't wait until the video is officially released, I'll cry, and cry some more. Wohoo, I get to see My Chem live in September! I'm sooo excited. Then Fall Out Boy/Starting Line/Motion City Soundtrack/Boys Night Out/and Panic At The Disco in November, that is if I can get tickets to FOB because they go on sale this saturday and I'll be camping. I have to bathe. Ew.

3 comments:

Anth said...

You'll get tix, don't worry about it! Did you get the new RollingStone and read the Colleges that Rock [or whatever it's called] article! Minneapolis and U of M made the top 10! YAY!

rewind. said...

Well that's all fine and dandy that your college made it, but the question is are you going to use all this great information to your full advantage and attend as many shows as you possibly can, furthering your musical knowledge?

Anth said...

As much as I can afford! Of course! I'll have another music geek to help me too... Kat from EC. She has kinda my taste in music, without the really pop stuff. So I should do good!