Thursday, August 11, 2005

Cool beans, dinner with Ms. George. Umm...that whole BBQ party thing my mom was planning...well lets see. She told me to ask if Monday the 22 or Wednesday the 24 would work. So talk to me talk to me. I need to pee. Jeez. What a nice day. Rain. Rain's always good. Ground a little, listened to three Fall Out Boy records...dumped some cones...it was a good time. Always is. So now that everyone in the entire world knows I have a massive crush on Tim, you can stop asking me when we're getting married and where we're going to be living. People, people, people. Ahh I still have a headache. :S! Slim Sugar.

2 comments:

Anth said...

NOOOOO... both of those days I'm at LTI in Wis. Dells... Cass is busy too... how about earlier or later... whatever works for you... and us.

rewind. said...

Well let's just not do it then.