Sunday, August 14, 2005
But really, we should be in love. I really need to finish Moulin Rouge. The Nirvana part was great. Yupp, Wild West Days then college. BOOOO!!!!!! I got my FOB ticket in the mail yesterday! Be happy! Sin City comes out Tuesday! Be happy! So does anyone know why they made a sequel to Transporter? So how was the party? I wasn't there. Ahh Laguna Beach. Oh yeah, made mini cupcakes today for the work bbq tomorrow. I'm excited. Yeah, so I'll be the Sheriffs Dept. booth deal at Wild West Days if you come. Or maybe you're all just about ready to kill me for not wanting to hang out all summer, but I don't know. Rolling Stone has an article about FOB in the next issue. Blah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
maybe i'll come visit you... maybe. My mom freaked when she heard how long it's been since I've seen you... I laughed and said... that's Brandie! I'll see you Thursday... don't forget Cass's movie[s].
geez, its like i have an army reminding you to bring my movies...craziness!
I don't want to kill you...
Cass
Post a Comment