Sunday, August 28, 2005

Brewers lost. Huge surprise. Cass I sent you an email about your movies. Anth, I have a computer of my own. Am I loved and missed? Because you guys are loved and missed. Now that I have freedom I'm not quite sure what to do with it. You know, it feels like none of us are actually friends anymore. I mean, me and everyone else. It feels weird, like a huge falling out. Well, I need to go get some art supplies and turn on the t.v. in the lounge so I can watch the VMA's. Bye.


here's my VMA "supdate"

FOB - awesome pre show performance, took home MTV2 award. Awesome.

MCR - nominated for what....five awards? didn't take home any, but had a surprise performance that wasn't really a surprise, well i knew about it. And it was awesome. "THIS ONE'S FOR YOU GRANDMA."

Green Day - getting a little sick of. Took home like everything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brand! Of course you are loved and missed. You have been loved and missed all friggin summer! And of course we are still friends! Silly.

Anth said...

yea... ditto. I want to come visit you so bad... I guess I won't see you again until we're both home... I should be home for Thanksgiving. And you know what? We'll hang out...