Wednesday, August 31, 2005

ahh...Oasis. So my first classes were today. Everyone is soo laid back and want to help you as much as you can, it reminds me of a George/Digby class. I have art tomorrow and Friday so I'm excited. There's always so much stuff going on here, drum circles, live bands, it's nuts. Anth I'm so glad you're excited about going!!! It should be awesome. The Academy Is... I'm glad you have great classes. Ever since I've meet you I wanted to be you. I wanted to be involved in everything you were and wanted to save the world from everything bad. I wanted to know everything about anything that you were in. But now being here, on my own, without anyone else's influence, I finally feel okay just being that person who's kinda into art and music and the person that you don't want to come up to to talk about politics and the world. Holy Pete Wentz, I know more than ever now, and I'm so glad I'm here.

1 comment:

Anth said...

yay! you make me blush... i miss you and i'm so happy that you are liking it there...