Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Rolling Stone came today and there's an article about My Chem in there. I don't know. It was decent, nothing that you didn't already know. I suppose when they get Green Day size, they'll be on the cover, or maybe they'll forget about My Chem all-together and put the next half naked sexy women on the cover, who knows... I don't know about Rolling Stone, I don't really like it. They seem to just half-ass stuff and get everything a second late. When Mikey was a junior he looked like Snow, you know the rapper from the 90's? I hope you know, you should know. Anways, it's good to hear Dan and Anth are having a decent time in Toronto. Underoath is on the next cover of AP. Tours are extremley boring, it's crazy to think that so many people just go nuts over alfalfa and red and white clover.
Avril Lavigne is covering "Smells Like Teen Spirit." This just makes me angry. She can cover Green Day, I don't care, but she shouldn't even be allowed to touch Nirvana. She can't touch Nirvana. She's just ruining everything they stood for. She doesn't know anything. And although I really like Avril, this is just way beyond her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Nirvana is off limits for everyone. Nirvana was Nirvana...no one can imitate or remake that.
I'm sorry to hear about Avril's grave mistake...

Anth said...

wtf Avril... and I read the rollingstone article today... yea... it was kinda crappy. I didn't know about the action figures tho, that's so cool! Rollingstone does have very good political articles but the music ones aren't as good as they were even a year ago. Anyway...