I'm a sucker for Laguna Beach.
Last night I went to Charlie and The Chocolate Factory again. But I went with Owen, and it was fun. I'm probably going over to his house next weekend to watch movies, so it should be a good time.
I got my roomate for college, i'm emailing her right now.
After the movie last night I went to Wal*Mart to say hi to Cass. We talked for around and hour and then George came in, talked to her for a few minutes.
Good lord it's hot.
5 comments:
I got deathstares from my co-workers...and Jan went into a tizzy when you had left. She's such a hypocrite.
Thanks for staying so long to talk though, I really missed talking to you!
charlie and the chocolate factory is soooo good... not as weird as I was hoping but very good. we saw it at the imax here... toronto is fun... very hot and very wet... good shopping, very cool vintage/alt shops. brand? should I get my lip pierced? where?
hmm...lip....im not quite sure how that would look on you Anth...left, right, middle? if you do, i would suggest not leaving lop-sided. well obviously scope out some awesome places, make sure they're clean, unless you're going to do it here, then I know some places.
My Dad says no Anth. I don't know why, but he says no...not good.
lol... well... it was just a spur of the moment thought, something for me to think about for awhile... I do this occasionally. I'll see you all in... 2 days. Even though I leave in 1... stupid bus ride. [it sucks btw.. the bus]
Post a Comment