Saturday, July 23, 2005

I saw Shane at Kwik Trip tonight. I was at Owen's place watching movies, he has a really nice house by the way...it looks like a lincoln log house...it's awesome. It was a little akward when I left though..."I think i'm going to head out"...."Bye"....."See ya later"...and I was out the door. I'm not really good at making moves, and he obviously isn't either, so I think this isn't really going anywhere. I still like hanging out with him though. And he has the most comfortable pillow i've ever layed my head on. I fell asleep while we were watching Dawn Of The Dead. Well anyways...when I left I desperatley wanted a can of Diet Coke so I went to Kwik Trip and saw Shane! I didn't recognize him at first...with his longer hair and all...but he's like "Heyyy"..... and I gave him an excited "Hey!!!" and quickly walked past him because I wanted that can of Diet Coke. When I got in line behind him we talked. I thought it was funny that he was buying two slices of pizza, chocolate milk and gum at ten at night. Anywho...enough about Shane, lets talk about Gabe. Him and his brother rode past me on their bikes today, I was in the park uptown and he just said "Braaaannnndddddiiieeeeee" like he usually does and I said "Gaaaabbbbbeeeeee" like I usually do, and that was the extent of that. He didn't even stop to say hi or anything...I was like jeez thanks...I miss you too. Which I do, how could I not miss Gabe? I'm talking to Gayan, he says we're practically married. Internet wedding. He says we've been talking for about three years, I say he's always been there..through wrestling troubles and super icky bad breakups. He says it's his job, I say he rocks...hard. Matt Hardy is such a jerk. I'm back in love with Lita. I don't think I ever really fell out of love with her. I just made myself think that I did so I'd have an excuse not to like her when I thought she had done wrong. Cool beans.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...Good to know.

rewind. said...

is it really good to know or are you just being a jerk and saying that it's good to know because you can't think of anything else to say, you know i live off comments...jeez...lol that was fun :P :P :P