Besides Aaron Gillespie, another new thing I love is the AAR video for "Dirty Little Secret." I'm still debating whether or not the song is good enough, but the video is awesome. My flippin' roomate hasn't emailed me back in forever, so I say to the flaming pits of hell you go....aren't we suppose to be meeting tomorrow...oh yeah thats right, because you decided not to email me back, thats probably not going to happen, and if it does, prepare to get backhanded. I actually really wouldn't do that. I couldn't bring myself to do it. I'd think about doing it though. Nice, I saw the newer video for "Beating Heart Baby" at work today. I had to enter data and decided to watch music videos on the media player after I was done. But yeah, that song is by Head Automatica, which is an awesome band fronted by the lead singer of Glassjaw. Hmm...what else?? MCR is making a video for "You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison" already. "The Ghost of You" should be coming out in August sometime. Apparently "Ghost" is being played by MTV2 in the UK and Kerrang airways..hmm...I think we find the jerk who leaked it and put a flaming arrow through his eye! Did you know that TBS made a video for "Great Romances of The 20th Century?" Me either. Fuse never plays "Set Phasers to Stun," which is kinda crappy because I really want to see it and it's been out for a while now. The new season of Laguna Beach started and I'm going to watch it tonight. Woohhooooo MCR has 4 nominations at the VMA's for "Helena." NICE!!!!! Color poster of MCR in Metal Edge mag. NICE!! Oh yeah, I guess Fuse got a hold of "Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us" and "Vampires Will Never Hurt You." So hopefully they'll be on sometime soon. Today at work we had a bbq deal because another tour came through (tours are just tours, I can't believe people go this nuts over alfalfa, but I guess someone has to, tours are the reason I have to wash the headhouse walls, blah, actually I don't mind it, I get to listen to FOB) and when we were eating lunch, Dan, the hardcore farmer summer help kid who's a little weird, sat right next to me, now he's been kinda weirding me out latley because I asked Josh and him at lunch one day, if they ever saw "the one" girl, because they had these "Did the love of your life just pass you by?" wanted type ads in ElleGirl and Dan's like "I see her everyday." *Weirded out* and when he sat by me today it just weirded me out more. I think me talking to him is giving him the wrong idea. Okay enough.
"Be yourself, don't take anyones shit, and never let them take you alive." Gerard Way
2 comments:
Amen.
holy crap... I read that really fast so it seemed like you were talking really fast... it was weird.
Post a Comment