Yes Cass, I went to Lords of Dogtown without you. I don't feel guilty and I'm not sorry, so don't try and make me feel guilty or sorry. I just really don't want to see anyone.
Last night while I was watching wrestling, I fell asleep. I don't think that has ever happened before. I'm so confused with wrestling, I have been for a couple weeks now. First they drafted John Cena to Raw, and then Kurt Angle? Are they trying to completley destroy Smackdown? Creative is dumb. I'm so sick of Lita and Edge. The women's division is shit, complete shit. And they put Muhamad Hassan and Davari (Arab Americans) in a storyline with Shelton Benjamin, who happens to be black. You have to hate one of them. And now the Raw Diva Search again. It's a complete waste of time. Here's what creative needs to do:
1.) Leave Lita alone. Take her out until she gets better, then bring her back full force, like she used to be, before Dark Angel screwed her over.
2.) Stop the Diva Search. You have so many talent-less, useless women on Raw right now it's disgusting. You have only three real women wrestlers right now, two of which are on the injured list. Stop.
3.) Stop the discrimination.
4.) Know what you're doing.
On a different note. I have to go to Souix Falls (spelling?) South Dakota tomorrow to cut alfalfa. It should be a good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment