Monday, June 20, 2005

Yay...Warped was awesome. I had so much fun. I saw Senses Fail, Hawthorne Heights, Starting Line, MCR, Matchbook Romance, Fall Out Boy and listened to AAR, Dropkick Murphys and The Offspring while I was waiting for other bands I actually liked to come on. Fall Out Boy and MCR were AMAZING. I missed FOB's meet and greet thing so I didn't get to propose to Mr. Stump, I think I jinxed it by letting Amy's sister have the boquet, but I had to give it to her, I couldn't keep it, that would have been mean. My scalp got even more sunburnt, it also didn't help that people kept pulling my hair and kicking me in the face, but I suppose that's the price you pay. I've never seen so many people faint than I did during MCR's set, it was crazy. But it was soooo much fun, I can't wait to go next year, and see FOB in the fall, because I have to see them again, no matter what. Ahh it was just great. Pete Wentz (bass for FOB) the crowd managment guys and some other random people got into a fight, Tyson from AAR was werid "What's up MilwaukEEEEEE?" and "I'm so sick of 14 year old girls coming up to me asking to sign rubbers, if a girl comes up to you with a rubber, she's probably 14." And Gerard did his usual "Thank you for this, thank you for that, thank you......for the venom." and "Girls, if your going to rock shows now, you'll be going to rock shows for the rest of your life (then him and I make eye contact, greatest moment ever) and if some sleazy rock star ever tells you to show him your tits, you spit in that mother fuckers face."

Can I get a HELL YEAH
Can I get a FUCK YEAH
Can I get a GOD DAMN
Can I get a AMEN

You gotta love Gerard. He's David Bowie AND Freddie Mercury.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh geez...so its kind of my fault that you and patrick aren't together at this very moment. My ma said you should have just took the bouquet, just beat heather down for it. Anyhow... I just thought I'd give you a shout out:
HELL YEAH
FUCK YEAH
GOD DAMN
AMEN.