Monday, June 27, 2005


Swell, I had a dream about Fall Out Boy last night...it was nice. They were all in my house, Patrick was sitting on the floor back to the table, I hugged them all goodnight, then Patrick said I love you. It was just swell. And he said it first, which was nice. Batman Begins was okay. It definelty wasn't the best Batman movie. Batman wasn't even that sexy, Scarecrow was way sexier. I'll put a picture of him on here. This picture deal rocks. Anywho....yeah...I have mixed feelings about Batman Begins. Well, I'm hot and sweaty and feel gross so I'm going to leave you with this....Batista rocks, last night at Vengance he ended HHH's Hell In A Cell reign and is still the World Champion. Kane wins...Lita sucks. Her character is completley ruined. It is NOT okay to be a slut. I'll never look at her the same way again.

Ahh...Cillian Murphy.....

2 comments:

Anth said...

he is hot! nice quote by mikey.

Anonymous said...

Whoa!
I so missed wrestling on Monday night. I worked until 11. Tell me what happened...or was that it? The way its going lately, it probably is...