"Nature shows suck ass, though cobras are pretty sweet. Pretty much any animal that has a gang named after it is pretty bad ass. I would go for an animal combo, like a bear that carried a cobra -- total unstoppable force. Give that thing wings and humanity is fucked."
THIS IS A QUOTE BY PETE WENTZ, BASS PLAYER FOR FALL OUT BOY, NOT A QUOTE BY ME!!!!!! QUOTE BY PETE WENTZ, HENCE THE "PETE WENTZ RULES" BELOW, thank you
Wow, Pete Wentz rules.
5 comments:
holy shit... that is so completely random... for a second I thought I had gone to the wrong blog.
but Brandie...you said it was alright. You told me i could have Mikey...are you going back on what you said. *tear* I was really looking forward to it...now what have I got?
Mikey smokes. And you don't like it.
I don't care. I will constantly rely on my inhaler...I would give up a lung for that boy.
(Smiles...you know I'm just picking on you. But Mikey is fantastic, fuck, they all are.)
that was so fucking weird but right humanity would be sol if that were real by the way what would you called you cobra bear combo i think it needs a name!
lov ya
Post a Comment