Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I woke up to my alarm going off this morning, I couldn't figure out why it was going off...today was Sunday. I finally realized it was only Wednesday, and that I did have to get up. What a way to start out a day. The day started out pretty crappy, it's the first day that I woke up not wanting to go to work. It got better. At least I don't really get sick of the people I work with, that's always good. The two baseball jocks....Jake, he's a funny, jerk, and Tim, gorgeous and nice. Josh, just a all around nice guy, Dan...hardcore farmer..and Kate, only other girl. Those are just the summer help people. But anywho...I'm going to go see when re-runs of Warped Wednesday are going to be on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everything will be okay, just remember...you're getting paid, so you're doing this job for a reason.