Yay, Leah and I both got the senior art award, that makes me happy, because I thought my Kurt painting was crap, and Leah and I are best friends, we have an awesome relationship. She must have been at the Fine Arts Banquet because she called me to tell me about the art award thing and then she said that I got something for band too, I guess I'll have to see tomorrow. Today wasn't as sucky as yesterday, probably because I got to spend half of the day outside teaching kids art. It was the Sidie Hollow Celebration today, and there was tons of stuff going on down there, I volunteered to help Digby with the art projects the kids were doing. It was fun, and it made me happy. Then I got to come home, and go to Esofea Gardens to pick out random flowers that I wanted to plant in my tiny rock garden. I need to get a few more flowers but it looks pretty good so far. I felt like an old lady, planting flowers, talking about my cat, it was great. I love flowers. Well the sore throat is gone, and now I just have a cold. So I hope I'm not dying, and Gayan, i've been taking my pills, and I plan to take them till they're gone, so I don't think you really have anything to worry about. I'm not really worried about Hamlet anymore, I think I'm doing pretty well with it actually, i'm going to finish most of it during art tomorrow. And I brought up my research paper grade from a c to an A- which was pretty good. Well, the Writers Group picnic is tomorrow and I should get to bed.
Bran
No comments:
Post a Comment