Wednesday, April 06, 2005

"We're also metal in the sense that we've a lot of metal on our instruments and I have quite a lot on my belt buckel as well" - Mikey Way


"So many people treat you like you're a kid so you might as well act like one and throw your television out of the hotel window" - Gerard Way



"If for one minute you think you're better than a sixteen year old girl in a Green Day t-shirt, you are sorely mistaken. Remember the first time you went to a show and saw your favorite band. You wore their shirt, and sang every word. You didn't know anything about scene politics, haircuts, or what was cool. All you knew was that this music made you feel different from anyone you shared a locker with. Someone finally understood you. This is what music is about." - Gerard Way



"I'd enjoy it if a guy grabbed my ass. I guess it all depends on how he grabbed it, too." - Gerard Way

"There's less violence in the world when people are using Hula-Hoops." - Mikey Way


Frank: 'Has goldfinger ever seen any mooses?.'
Mikey: 'That's not the plural of moose, it's moosi.'
Gerard: 'Fuck off, it's meese.'
Frank: 'Has Goldfinger ever seen a flock of meese advancing on him? It's a terrifying sight. They aren't small creatures. You would just run off like a girl or a boy. What does running like a girl mean anyway?'

'Popsicles should be the new black and then everyone would have one.' - Frank



Which of your band mates is most likely to accidentally stick a fork in a toaster?
Frank: Mikey.
And who would yell 'Hey! It's still plugged in!'?
Mikey: That would be me.
Gerard: I would definitely be the one yelling. I think we're all very protective of Mikey for things like sticking forks in toasters.
Frank: It's funny because when we were recording, me and Mikey lived together and I would go to Gerard after and be like, "I can't believe he did this today."
Mikey: Yeah, I would leave the tea on overnight.
Frank: God forbid that kid ever lives alone!
Gerard: He had to promise he would watch him because he likes to do this thing where he'll take a heater into the shower and plug it in...
Frank: Oh god!
Gerard: ...and there's water everywhere!
Mikey: I did that one time...
Gerard: What about the times with the radio?

Mikey: ...and I was pretty warm when I did it though.




Woohhooo My Chemical Romance Rules!

No comments: