Thursday, April 14, 2005

Well Happy Birthday Lita! You're 30, how does it feel? I'm 18 and it sucks. My mom just got off the phone with my dad, you can guess what they were doing. SCREAMING! "YOU DON'T HELP PAY FOR ANYTHING, FUCK YOU!" I can't handle it. I didn't even get to talk to my dad. Which is just swell. I never see the guy, and as much as he really isn't a father, it wouldn't hurt to talk to him once in a while. Instead my mom hangs up on him and I got nothing. Nothing makes me feel worse. God, I'm so overtired. I have to get up around 4:45 tomorrow for Visual Arts State, I'm just competing with my long term. The Day of Silence went well yesterday. I lasted for about first block/part of resource, not a whole lot of time. The Breaking the Silence Rally was fun too. Cora was awesome, I wish I could do that. I could, if I wanted. Why don't I? I can' t play piano, but hey, bass clarient works well too ;). The usual crowd was there. This research paper is scaring me, i've been stalling and I have nothing done with it. I have a headache, I need to type my notecard for VAC, and finish my painting. I'm hungry, my eyes are watering, my nose is stuffy, I feel like crap right now, my brother told me Molly Holly just got released from WWE and I need to start doing things instead of putting them off. That said, I need to go start doing some of that stuff that I keep putting off.

Brand

No comments: