So Sin City was awesome again...I should go see it for the third time sometime. Oh yeah, I guess Matt Hardy got released from WWE...Being sick is dumb. I'm so tired, I couldn't fall asleep last night, and when I finally did, I had a dream about Gerard Way, it was obviously an awesome dream because Gerard was in it but I kept waking up, then my cat wasn't sleeping and she was bouncing all over the place. I'm really really really not looking forward to really starting and going through with this research paper. I'm doing CBGB's fall and punk rock's influence on American culture, also woman in punk rock. I needed at least three topics to do it on because I can hardly find anything on the history of punk rock as it is. Ba-Lah. On a happier note.....I have no idea. We had a cool presentation on dog sled teams and the Ididorod (spelling?) and Alaska today, well I liked it, and for the record, those boots were cool. "You've just been punk'd." I just heard that downstairs. Hold on for a second I really need to spill some urine. Okay I'm back. Wow, spilling urine, that sounds so dirty. Woo hooo Hot Hot Heat, I just heard them downstairs too. Anyways I should head off, and try and do something. So watch RAW tonight and have a swell rest of the week.
Brand
No comments:
Post a Comment