YUCK!! Someones watching The Shining downstairs and all I can hear is REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM...slightly creepy but it's an awesome movie, if you havn't seen it....go buy it (the one with Jack Nickelson..)(spelling?) Well I just updated Gayan's blog...www.fightcrimewithmetal.blogspot.com, so you can check that out if you really want to. Kane came back last night and saved Lita from getting her throat crushed...Mock Trial is starting to freak me out, I havn't turned my sketch in for Visual Arts yet and I have to write a piece for a writing conference. Carpe diem. Seize the carp. Well I have to go play in pep band for wrestling tonight.
Napoleon Dynamite
"Let me just list a few things to remind the world of why he is the coolest dude alive: snow boots, 'freaking idiot,' dance moves, 'I caught you a delicious bass,' ligers, and you can't overlook the fact that he is 'probably the best artist he knows of.' "
~Sonia Lujan
Brandie
No comments:
Post a Comment