Was it just me or were they watching Suspiria on the O.C. last night? Hm......Nothing much has been going on latley. The semesters over so I'll be starting my art classes and English class next week. Im also visting Alverno next Friday so hopefully that'll be cool. I guess AVP is coming out in January but I havn't seen advertisments for it yet! Stop torturing me!!!!! Lita is out for 6-8 months. It sucks. Last Monday was the one year anniversary of meeting Lita! woohooo. Im not so sure everyone cares but it was a landmark for me :). Gayan had fun at Raw, Lilian shook his hand. I really havn't had a chance to talk to him about it yet, but I know he had a good time. Finally the weekend! I've been feeling mono-eeeeee these past few weeks again. Just really tired and it sucks. But everyone should pick up the new Rolling Stone with Gwen Stefani on the cover because it's awesome. And Gwen is sexy. I'm really not sure why people have a problem with me saying same-sexers are sexy. But anyways, I should head off. Have a swell weekend.
Bran....I'm training to be a cage fighter....
No comments:
Post a Comment