So it's a sunday afternoon and I'm bored. I'm suppose to be writing a leadership essay for a scholarship but its soooo boring. I need to finish my poetry for the writing conference and finsish watching Young Frankenstein (Owen lent it to me) it's pretty funny. No school tomorrow but I have mock trial practice. So all i've been doing is listening to Nirvana, Brand New and Led Zeppelin's early days, and Im starting to get a headache because i'm not wearing my glasses. It snowed a crap load Friday night. Saturday morning Dusty and I put fifteen layers of clothes on and went outside. It was cold but fun. If you are thinking about watching "Without A Paddle" and you should be thinking about it because its a funny movie, you should watch "Deliverance" first because in Without A Paddle they make a few references to it and it wouldn't be as funny if you didn't watch Deliverance first. I'll warn you that Deliverance is grossly disturbing. I finally caught the "Chicks In Metal" edition of Uranium last night...it was awesome. They had Arch Enemy, Crisis, Lacuna Coil, Otep and some other cool bands on there that are either fronted by women or have women musicians in them. It was cool. Well I should head off and think about this leadership essay thing.
Brand
No comments:
Post a Comment