Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Hola.........hmm...school starts tomorrow....It's Jeff Hardy's birthday today though!!! That only reminds me of when I sent him a picture asking him to autograph it and he never sent it back! Anyways, my family got a new puppy, it's pretty cute. Anth i'm glad you had fun with Jake. It's a good time, or was for a while. My mom flat out asked me if I was depressed the other day. I didn't know what to say. I told her no, not knowing whether I was lying or not. On and off for about four months I've felt like I've been feeling, and I don't know what that is. Lita and Kane got married, I honestly have no idea where they're trying to go with the whole thing, at first I thought it was a storyline to bring Jeff Hardy back, but now that Lita is still pregnant and is now married, I don't know what they're doing. It would be kinda cool if they turned her heel, but I guess we'll wait and see. Hmm....Wild West Days was fun, I went both days because I had to collect money at the jail house. Senior pictures were fun, hmm what else........If you havn't gotten Taking Back Sunday's new album...or their first one....you really should probabley think about doing that :) I havn't got to see Alien Vs. Predator yet...grrrr...only because the theater in Viroqua is run by mindless squirrel gut eating strawberries, blah, I guess I'm just going to have to wait for it to show up on DVD. I guess I'm in no rush, I'll see it sooner or later, unless I die, but whos to say that I still can't watch it when I'm dead? That's one thing I don't like about people, everyone's in a rush, no one takes their time, including me, which I'm trying to work on. It's kinda like the whole "what are you going to do after high school" thing. I know exactly what I want to do, but how to get there, slightly scares me and people keep asking me where I'm going after school what I'm going to do, it's just like, good lord chill out and let me just think things through for a while, i'm in absolutely no rush to screw up my life. But I guess everything will work out in the end...everything thats suppose to happen, so i guess if everything happens for a reason you can't really "fail" at anything...hmmmm....thank you Mary Kate Olsen, I guess I'm all set now. I'll probabley catch you guys at school, so see you all tomorrow!!!!!!! Good luck trying to sleep tonight!

Later, Brandie

No comments: