Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Hey...Anth I miss you too!!! Justifide is going to be at Lifest!! When Sambo emailed me back and said they were'nt going to be there I was really considering not going, but I finally checked back and saw that they had changed. That got me excited, I can't wait to get out of the house and out of Viroqua for a few days. Hopefully I'll get to meet Sambo :). I HAVE to see Spiderman 2! Things are going a little bit better with me, I've been pretty busy, I usually have to babysit my little cousin Gabe everyday, which isn't fun at all. He made me realize that I never EVER want to have kids, maybe someday i'll change my mind but for now I have my heart set on never having them. Hopefully summer will get better as the days go on, maybe i'm just wishful thinking, who knows. Aqua Teen Hunger Force, if you havn't watched it...DO IT!!! It's on Cartoon Network, Monday thru Thursday at 11 p.m. It has to be one of the single greatest cartoons ever! I'm bored out of my mind so I think I'll head out. Hopefully everyone is doing okay!

Later, Brand

No comments: