Tuesday, May 11, 2004
Hey again... I remember something I did since i've updated :) My stepdad and I went to a Godsmack concert! I don't know how i could have forgotten that. Well Ill Nino was suppose to be there but they weren't so they got this sligtly crappy band called Livid to open. They weren't that great, a few songs were okay but nothing really special. After Livid played I thought Dropbox was going to play but they didn't. Dropbox is a pretty good band...very Alice In Chains. So we waited for a long time while Godsmack set up. They finally came on, I moshed up to the front so I could get a better view. Godsmack were really good, Shannon the drummer...he was insane, and when they did the dueling drums, Shannon and Sully together...that was awsome too. All in all it was a good show. Spanish homework is staring at me waiting to be done so have a good night/great day, whatever it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment