Hey again, Anth its not that I don't want to see you guys or anything i just don't really want my mom to go out of her way to have to come pick me up like two nights every week when she goes threw a lot of stuff already during the week, not only that but i have like 3 hours of homework every night and i HAVE to pass these classes, and I'm really not doing that great in Geometry right now. But I'd love to come over, Gabe was telling me about this coffee/smoothie place thats opening up and I think it would be really cool if we just met there once a week with friends and talked and stuff. Its just that school is a stressful place and I feel like I like just really dont get to genuinely hang out with all of you guys. I do like to stay home to, so you weren't wrong about that ;). Well i have to go back my bags for my dads house. Love you all to death.
~I think I'm Dumb, maybe i'm just Happy~ Kurt Cobain, Dumb
Brandie
No comments:
Post a Comment