THE EVANESCENCE CONCERT WAS AWESOME!!! My whole saturday was awesome. My mom was so nervous about me riding in a car with Leah driving...but anyways...First off it was Anthony, Leah and myself..and we were driving down to Brodhead to go to the battle of the bands competition (Cole!!!!!!!!) because Leahs step-cousin?? I think, is in a band and he plays lead guitar and they were going to be playing there so we went and checked them out...they were pretty good....(Cole!!!) Then we headed off to Madison to the Alliant Energy Center where Evanescence was going to be playing YAY! We got there like an hour and a half early i think so we got up pretty close to the front. Opening bands were Atomship and Default. Atomship didn't get a very warm "Wisconsin" welcome. Due in large part to the fact that no one had heard of them/heard their music. I personally thought they were really good. They kind of sounded like the Deftones, whom i really dont like, but Atomship were something different....The next band to come on was Default, they rocked sooo hard. They're great live preformers. I have their first cd but not their second. Somewhere in between Atomship and Default I got seperated from Anth and Leah and was moshed about 2 rows back from the stage, which was awesome. At the end of Defaults preformance the lead singer, Dallas Smith, threw his water bottle out and I caught it but some stupid chick ripped it out of my hands! RA! Jeez we were smashed in there like sardines. So many people had to be carried out because they were getting to hott and couldnt breathe. After Default...we waited for about 15 minutes before Evanescence came on. When they did everyone freaked out. They were really good except Amy Lee needed to turn her mic volume up, you couldnt really hear her sometimes plus everyone was singing along. But all in all it was a great show....a great day, I had so much fun. At the end of the concert Anth, Leah and I met out by the merchandise, thats were Anth told me that Leah had passed out and needed to be taken out to get water and Anth proceded to tell me he had met a cute guy named Ryan and they were holding hands most of the concert. Jeez lol....and i missed all of this! Well my spanish needs to be done so i'll see you cats at school tomorrow!
Later....Bran
Friday, Feb 20. HAPPY B_DAY *KURDT* YOU ARE MISSED...oh that reminds me that on friday it was Kurt Cobains b-day so Dusty and I got out the old glow in the dark Oiju board and tried to talk to him...it worked kinda...lol...well gotta go so later!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment